• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Expander Tubes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cubgirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have contacted a manufacturer in Texas who is willing to make J3 expander tubes! I will have to provide the specs and give him my old tube to reverse engineer. This is a large aerospace manufacturer who will have to get orders for at least 100 tubes before they can commit to manufacture.

I'll take 2 or 3 and would like to know if anyone else would be interested in buying some? I don't want to do a conversion and want to keep my old hydraulic brakes.

Please let me know if you want an expander tube and how to contact you. I hope this is possible because I just joined today. Thanks!

P.S. If anyone out there has a drawing of the expander tube (with measurements) please provide a copy. I have the original patent, #2,256,431 from 1941 but it does not have the specs, only concept.

Latest posts

Back