• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Exhaust shroud dents on C85-12 for oil screen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J3wright

Reaction score
I’m putting my C85-12 stroker on my J3 while using my previous A65 exhaust system. Everything seems to be fitting okay but I’m not sure where the dent goes that allows the oil screen to be easily. The muffler shroud is held together by the long sliding clip acroas the top. If the dent crosses that it will be unusable. Pictures would be helpful for this old person to visualize the end result.

Latest posts

Back