• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Dave Henderson-(NC1776) gone West

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papa Bear

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I got a text message from Dave's Wife Gale this morning that Dave died in his sleep last Friday night (Jan 29th). He had been fighting a long battle with Major health issues. He was a True Southern Gentleman and his vast knowledge of information on Cubs was so helpful to me while I was restoring my Dad's 1946 J-3. My favorite story he told me was when he had Bill Piper, Jr. visit his shop in DE. Dave had 13 Cubs in different stages of restoration in the shop at the same time!! He said that he and Mr. Bill where setting in lawn chairs at the hanger door with two long necks and, the Gentleman was crying like a baby talking how the shop looked like his Dad's factory in Lock Haven. I have been so Blessed to have Him in my Life and Pray that he has found Rest. Thanks, Papa-Bear.

Latest posts

Back