• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Daughter's Prom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papa Bear

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
My youngest daughter had her Senior Prom last night. Like any good father (with a loaded 12 gauge Browning shotgun) would do I told my wife to have all her friends come to our home after the prom. I finally got the last girlfriend to go to bed at 4:30am. In the morning while my wife was cooking breakfest, My daughter's boyfriend was setting at the computer looking at what every teenagers look at. I walked by them on my way to the kitchen, and he asked me if we had Facebook when I was a Senior in Highschool. Son, in 1970 we had Books and also not as many Cubs!!! I didn't think he was every going stop laughting!!! Thanks, Papa Bear

Latest posts

Back