• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Cub Swag and Personalized Plane Swag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnhefley

Reaction score
Folks:

Although I've been haunting j3-cub.com for a while, I've been a bit absent - spending more time on another aircraft specific website (starts with a "B").

Anyway, I came across a guy named Randy Braatz on that site that's making some cool products. His business is flyboytoys.com

Basically, it's T-shirts (long and short sleeved), sweatshirts, hoodies, caps, and signs.

He'll make any of this stuff from a stock set of graphics he's developed. OR he'll make any of that stuff with YOUR airplane. It's eerie how accurately the graphic depicts YOUR plane.

He really wants to grow this business, and he's going the extra mile to put out great quality stuff that's EXACTLY what YOU want.

Here are the pictures I sent him. I told him the pictures with the lighter color blue more correctly represented the actual color of the plane.

And he produced my plane as you see it below, including the 3" N number. I emailed back, and told him I was considering putting 12" numbers on it, and asked if he'd modify the print. He did. I ordered the swag with the larger numbers because I plan to have them painted on in the spring. He also produced the word "Beechcraft" in their trademark style as well as mimicking the word "Debonair" as it appears in the POH.

The customization part includes YOUR airplane's paint scheme (shame on you if it's not yellow with a bear on the tail and a lightning bolt down the side. Special dispensation if it's an olive drab L-4 in Army regalia.). He also duplicates the windows, antennas, and in my case, even the fuel level sight windows in the tip tanks!!!

I ordered a bunch of stuff from him. So maybe it's time you had a chat with Santa about what you want for Christmas. OR, gifts the whole family will love: Swag with YOUR airplane on it!!
jh

Deb1.jpg

Deb2.jpg

Deb3.jpg

flyboytoys.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back