• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Compilation of Mailing List for Color Cards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlaL4

Reaction score
Guys,

I need to know how many sets of cards to make up in total, I have 12 complete sets that will be ready to mail by Friday. The first three sets are already promised to Ken Wakefield, Paul Smith and Fred Krueger.

The next 9 sets will be available first come first serve and priced at $10.00 plus mailing cost. Payment will be by Pay Pal as it will be easy for the guys overseas as well. If I am going to need more than 9 sets I would like to start painting the others so they will be ready to go in another week.

Please contact me by PM if you would like a set and give me your full name and mailing address. I will then calculate your mailing cost and send you a reply with the total including shipping. Please be patient and I will try to get back to everyone as soon as I can. The first 12 sets will most likely mail Friday of this week and the others a week later.

I hope these color cards will be of some use to you and as Ken told me in his email "These samples should settle a few arguments". :)

Best Regards,
Steve

Latest posts

Back