• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

Cockpit parts needed!

Reaction score
Purchased a "project" and am in need of mostly everything for the cockpit, including but not limited to front seat, rudder pedals, brake MC's, brake pedals throttle parts, trim handle, etc. etc. I do have a torque tube, (but no sticks) and a rear seat sling, but that's about it. I know that all of this is available through Univair and Wag Aero, but in the interest of saving some money, I thought I would try this first.

Let me know what you have, or any suggestions!

Thanks in advance!

Sean Hillis

Update: I lied, I DON'T have the torque tube!

pepper

Reaction score
Sean,

I have a brand new Univair rear seat cross tube and 1 new torque tube cap also from Univair and
a second used but serviceable cap. If you're interested in rehabbing parts I have a complete set of rudder pedals that would need the lower tubes replaced due to wear from the return springs.

P

Paul Smith

I have seen all that stuff on eBay from time to time. Just keep looking. If it's a project, you don't need to get it right now, although you may think you do. If you can get the floor down the rest of it can wait.

Paul

Latest posts