• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

CLIP WING CUB. Still for sale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyingmanx

Reaction score
CLIPPED WING 100HP ELEC START • $33,990 • FOR SALE •
Piper Cub Clipped Wing 100 HP 0200 Continental 506 SMOHE , Standard Category Airworthiness Certificate, Electric Start, 29 Gal Fuel Dual Wing Tanks, Flight Com Intercom, Volt Meter, Engine, Airframe And Stits 102 2.7 Ounce Fabric Have 506 Hours SMOH New Lift Struts Bracing And Wires Leading Edges All Rebuilt In 1998, New Beautiful Paint In 2005, GW Is Less Than 1,320 LBS At A GW Of 1,220 LBS, EW Is 811 LBS, Cleavland Wheels And Brakes, Aircraft Always Hangared, Logs Start In 1950, Located In Western Massachusetts, Aircraft Is Built Very Strong.

PM me for more info. I am listing this for a friend.

I flew this a few weeks ago, I no longer have use of my old hanger so I am passing this on for the owner. Don't want to leave a fabric plane outside
More of a Clip Wing PA-11, with electric start, battery & alternator & more.
Flys great ... Beautiful looking CWC

N155DD 2.jpg

N155DD.jpg

N155DD 3.jpg

Latest posts

Back