• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

CHT tapped holes in O-200 cylinders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wpowell

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been searching the Superior website on the Millenium cylinders for small Continentals (the SA 10200-A2x series) to confirm they have the threaded holes for CHT sensors (3/8-24) included. I suppose i could call them but thought i would get more complete answers from this group. anyone know? i checked on another site and they indicated the Superior jugs do not contain the CHT tapped well, and you have to use the spark plug ring type sensors. i’ve used those before and am not a fan. anyone have a solution?

Also do the legacy cylinders from Continental have these as well, or will they have to be machined in the casting? I have a bunch of old jugs from a C-85 and an O-200-A and see a small hole in the picture below but not sure if it’s usable.

Attachments

• 117436F9-9BFC-4106-948D-6C214FE79672.jpeg
    117436F9-9BFC-4106-948D-6C214FE79672.jpeg
    923.5 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back