• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Canadian Cub Aircraft Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameron Price

Forgotten Cub Aircraft
Reaction score
There has been previous discussions on this forum a decade ago regarding the 148 Canadian manufactured J-3C and L-4B Cub Aircraft.

I have started a research project to fully document all of the Cub Aircraft manufactured in Hamilton, Ontario from October 1945 until late 1948.

You can review my early research at this link Forgotten Cub Aircraft - A Brief History

Although I have contacted the majority of existing Cub Aircraft owners, you may have information, experiences or pictures that I would be anxious to hear about and see. I intend to devote a chapter of my eventual e-book to each of the aircraft, with pictures during their lifespan.

The article I wrote has some background information about my interest and motivation.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back