• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

Cab Heat Well

Hudson

Reaction score
I need the Carb Heat Well that goes on the RIGHT side of the Cub interior. I have one that goes on the left side, if any one is interested.

cubrath

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you try Don Jones? He has a complete set for sale on Ebay right now. Or just order what you want from him. The one in corner of the picture is the one he made for me. I was very happy with it.

His email is:

[email protected]

MR

DSCN1366.jpg

DSCN1366.jpg

Hudson

Reaction score
I did order a trim cover and hub caps from him this week, but he said he never had any of the carb heat wells that mount on the right side. I am confused now , since it appearers to be just like the one you have.

bobbuilder1313

Reaction score
The early Cubs actually had to carb heat on the instrument panel. It was too hard to reach from the back seat so Piper issued a service bulletin to make the mount for the right side by the door. I don't know if I've ever seen the carb heat on the left side.I also don't know when Piper started manufacturing it on the right.

Bob Hunt