• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

C-65 engine, For Sale/ Excellent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace123jim

Reaction score
I had a C-85 engine built for my J-3 and had the excellent C-65 engine removed and stored Feb of this year. I am selling the C-65 engine, with around 300 hours since major, and the Sensenich prop that was on it. This is a first class engine and prop, complete and ready to install on your aircraft. All logs and records come with it. The engine is at the aircraft/engine shop in Bartow, FL. E-mail or call if you are interested and I will provide contact information for the shop. I would rather sell the engine and prop together. You won't be disappointed with this engine.

Jim Griffin
[email protected]
(205)516-4440 cell phone
Birmingham, AL

Latest posts

Back