• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Best Tailwheel Instructor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YoungFlier

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I've recently completed my PPL and I've just got my tailwheel endorsement. However, although I am proficient enough for the sign off, my tailwheel instructor did not include wheeler landings and only a very brief groundschool. Therefore, as I want to become the best stick and rudder pilot that I can be, I would like to fly with another tailwheel instructor to fill in the gaps. I would be willing to travel! I live in Ireland, but could travel to the UK and possibly the USA!

My aim is to end up flying and possibly displaying vintage aircraft, so I want to be a very good tailwheel pilot!

Who is the best instructor you guys could recommend?

Latest posts

Back