• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

April Piper Owners(Legend Oweners) Magazine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

57SCub

Reaction score
In the mail this morning I got a copy of the Piper Owners Magazine. Legend should call them and ask for photo and plane credit. The Cover photo has 3 Legend’s and I would bet the farm the photo was taken from a Legend. I can guess that the trip was to Sun n Fun based on an article in EAA sport pilot. There is a real nice Texas Light Sport kit that a CA family built at Legend it is red and white. The red and white has a Jabiru. In the Piper Owners Magazine they are putting its photos all over the pagers and referring to is as a pa-18. It has two doors, Experimental on the door and a glass panel.

I am not picking the Legend or the red and white plane. Heck if the girl that built the red and white plane were closer I would be taking my son over to meet her. The write up was a good one in the EAA light sport. Seemed like a family with good values and support.

I find it funny that a Piper Owners Magazine would do this. Maybe they just could not find photos of real Piper’s. You know there are not many around. (wink)
I can’t wait to go for a ride there is a guy here that bought a Legend with the 6 cyc who is building a hanger across from me.

John

Latest posts

Back