• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Anyone know this Cub on Ebay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A DOPO

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pipe...QptZMotors_Aircraft?hash=item20ae59b2bc#v4-36

This is my first thread, and I have always loved the Cub, have no pilots license but I think it is time to learn. Why not a Cub as my first plane? This one looks awesome to me. What do you think? My girlfriend is getting her license, and she flys out of Clemson/Occonee and Anderson. I've seen one there, as well as the locally built Highlander and I like the idea that you can fly out of most anywhere.

1-What's the market like right now? This was listed at buy it now at 41,900 but that's gone now so I guess it met reserve.
2-Are modified ones like this less or more valuable? How important is orginality?
3-Anyone know this plane? Secound time on ebay. I thought these LSAs were selling fast and for more?

Latest posts

Back