• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

Anyone know anything about NC20830 s/n 2130?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j3cub

Former Owner and Admin
Reaction score
I'm posting this for a visitor that asked for help.

Hi
I recently came upon some photos of my mom as a young girl standing in front of a plane in the middle of an empty corn field. I was able to read the ID of the plane and it was NC20830
Some googling gave me a serial # of 2130 and a mfgr date of 1938. I sent away for some FAA documents on the plane to find out (I hope) its history. Any other suggestions for where to look for info...see if it's still around? The last date I saw was a sale in 1990.

Thanks
Jennie gundersen <[email protected]>

Latest posts

Back