• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

Airpath Compass Deviation Card Holder

P

Paul Smith

Does anybody have a line on where to find the old style compass card holder?

Paul

P

Paul Smith

Hey Chuck,

Thanks for the links. The illustrated one is the new style. Plain, straight sided, open top. The old style had a full frame across the top of the card and the sides had an ogee curve outward for decoration I suppose. I may have to make a couple.

tonyhoskins

Reaction score
Paul,

Any luck with these old style compass cards - if your going to make a couple, could you make me one too - I can send you some foldable if that helps!!!

Rgds

Tony

P

Paul Smith

Tony, no joy at present. I'll let you know what I come up with.

Paul

tonyhoskins

Reaction score
Oh Oh I need one!!!!! ( But after Paul as he asked first!)

Rgds

T

Yogi

Reaction score
Does anybody have a line on where to find the old style compass card holder?

Paul
I have a whole box of these. Let me find the box...

[email protected]

Tim
Tim, If you find that box, I could use two: one for our '41 J3 and the other for my prewar project. Thanks and cheers! Les.

Cub58H

Reaction score
Hi Tim, George Coleman here. If you found that box of compass correction card holders, I would be interested in purchasing one from you?

Please feel free to PM me if that's the case!

Thanks
George

Latest posts