• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

A65 Crankshaft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottyGJ3

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this forum and want to say hello to all.I have 1946 J3 that I keep on Long Island.Currently my "technical director" is rebuilding my A-65 Continental. We are trying to locate a serviceable crankshaft as mine is out of limits on one journal by several machinist's hairs. Any suggestions are much appreciated as we are having a problem locating one.All the other parts including new cylinders that we purchased seem to be readily available.I am now one month with no Cub.If not for a friend at my home field that lends me his beautiful Legend Cub I would be in therapy by now.Summers coming and I am getting nervous.Please help if you can.

Latest posts

Back