• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

A-1 Wind generator info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j3pa

Reaction score
Hi Cub friends,
I have an A-1 "Generator aircraft wind driven" from General armature corp (1943). I was told this was a spare part pool and that they have never been used. It looks good, but when spinning it up as fast as we dared.. we cannot measure any output. It may require some load though.

Does anyone else use this generator to charge the onboard battery ? I'm looking for wiring diagrams on how to connect the 3 poles A+ B- and F-. Also, if anyone has repaired one, some internal wiring info would be great.

59-P-A-37h.jpg

Thanks!
- Per Anders.
www.ln-mav.blogspot.no

Latest posts

Back