• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

90hp supercub

behindpropellers

Reaction score
my supercub is one of the first 22 made in 1949 ser# 18-12. it has no electric on it . it is light and flies like a dream. as far as a very original cub you we not find any better. if you do believe me come look. it is a new cub. price 66k.
Marc-

I would have guessed you were asking 80K for it. Post the price with everything that was done and my guess is that you would sell it.

Tim

ksfarmboy

Reaction score
Hi Men,

I have seen and flown Marc's Super Cub. It is a beautiful machine. It looks better than when it was new. It is perfect in every detail. Marc has not had it to OSH yet but I'm sure it will win when it goes. I'll try to attach a picture. The silly looking guy next to it is Marc himself.

Todd

Marc. K Super Cub.jpg

Marc. K Super Cub.jpg

Shade3126

Reaction score
I guess we are not going to get any more info on the aircraft for sale that started this whole thread.

mkrier

Reaction score
what do you have to trade, a project, an old flying cub and $$. I reduced the price.

mkrier

Reaction score
is there a person out there that is seriously looking for a very nice 90hpcub? Marc

JimC

Supporting Member
Reaction score
PA-18-95 is a misnomer. Although Continental would allow the engine to be turned to 95 hp on takeoff (if you could figure out a way to get it to turn that fast), Piper prohibited it from turning faster than 90 hp. There never was a PA-18-95 model.
JimC

Latest posts