• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

65 Lycoming Prop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Dickinson

Supporting Member
Reaction score
While not needed immediately, I will need a prop for my J2 Cub. It will be powered by a 65 HP Lycoming O145-B2 engine. If you know of one for a reasonable price, please let me know. The one I have may be repairable, a wooden W70LY36 Sensenich, but, was glued back together by the previous owner with Elmers glue and when it got wet, started to de-laminate in one place. I can probably fix it myself to test the engine, but repair to flying condition needs to be done by a professional. As I am making over half the project, wooden wings, and fuselage repair, I will license it as a home-built, so the prop does not need certification. Your thoughts please?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back