• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

2012/2013 Calendar Photo Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

J3 Driver

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok J3-Cub members, it is time to start submitting your photos for the 2012/2013 J3-Cub.com calendar. (Remember cubs are the slowest there is so we start our year in June, the month of Sentimental Journey) Submissions will be open till 2-12-12. At that time I will organize all the photos to be voted on like last year. The top 12 photos will be used in the next years Calendar with the Cover of the Calendar picked by yours truely. By submitting your photo you are consenting to have you photo used in the calendar. Al proceeds from the calendar sales got to our fearless leader Will to help keep this site up and running. Winning photos from last year will not be eligible this year. All long wing pipers are eligible as they have roots back to the J3

If you have trouble posting them on the site you can send them to me at KDoersom at hotmail . com Please send the highest resolution photo that you can to me so that if it wins the contest I won't have to bug you for the good version for the calendar. I will also re-size them and post them here on the site so that everyone can see them as well.

So lets see what you have this for this year. If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve last years calendar I would love to hear them.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back