• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

1946 J3C, A75, FRONT SEAT SOLO OK, was $32K, reduced to $27,500

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anelon

Reaction score
I bought this airplane for my son but didn't realize the mods that were done by a previous owner to make it possible for him to fly solo from the front seat (PA11 rear seat and PA18 baggage compartment and front seat mod) made it cramped for us to fly from the back seat, which we like to do. (Now with a standard front seat - OK to fly from back). It has a great baggage compartment - the rear seat back folds down so you can carry a duffel or fish or game (or even baggage). The airplane has approximately 6600 hours total airframe time, approx 250 hours since major on the A75, recent Slicks and new Grove brakes just installed on the 8.00x4 wheels. Sealed struts. It flies really nicely. Leading edges are nice and straight. The airplane was owned by an aviation family in north Georgia and kept in their climate controlled hangar for many years but was rarely flown. The Army officer I bought it from was looking for a PA18 and found one right after he bought this airplane and I happened to be looking for a Cub at the same time. I'm looking for a J3 with a standard layout or will undo what was done if we don't sell this one. PM me for more details.

Cub 98611 013.jpg

Cub 98611 018.jpg

Cub 98611 003.jpg

Cub 98611 001.jpg

Cub 98611 013.jpg

Cub 98611 018.jpg

Cub 98611 003.jpg

Cub 98611 001.jpg

Latest posts

Back