• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

1946 J-3 Cub FOR SALE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X18

Reaction score
I have just posted an ad on Barnstormers for a friend here in Sulphur Springs. Jerry has decided to sell his 1946 J-3.

1946-J-3 Cub-65 HP, TTAF 2485,TSMOH 197, Completely restored in '03. Annual 8/09, Original instruments and Gages, Metal Prop, Metal Spars, New Sealed Struts, Hangared since restoration, Garmin 296, Handheld Nav-Com IC-A22 Transceiver @ Charger. NDH. $35,000.00

Photos are available in the Barnstormers ad. I'm handling all of the initial contacts, email me at jameslewman"at"gmail.com .

Latest posts

Back