• J3-Cub.com is the largest community of J3-Cub pilots, owners and enthusiasts. With over 1000 active members, we have fostered a vibrant community and extensive knowledge base. J3-Cub.com hosts a library of over 13 years of technical discussions, J3 data, tutorials, plane builds, guides, technical manuals and more. J3-Cub.com also hosts an extensive library of J3-Cub photos.

Access to the J3-Cub.com community is by subscription only. Membership is only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this community and extensive unmatched library of knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member

You will also get two J3-Cub decals as well!

1940 J3 L Cont 85

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glennj3

Reaction score
Good Day to everyone,
I have just found a biplane that is wonderful for me and I will have to let my cub go in order to buy it.
This is the first day and first time offering it.

I can list what I remember from my mind, if the exact # are needed I will pull out the books.

The first $33000 gets the plane now!

Around 1400 hours on engine, 78/79 on all cylinders last annual, metal cruise prop (near new), cranks on first hot turn, runs great and strong. Spin on filter. Front tank only. Sealed struts, landing gear and plane is rigged for maximum gross wt. Inside wings look like new. Original type wheels and brakes, brakes work fine. Scott tail wheel.
I keep her under my hanger at my home and fly her about every two weeks, but around 30 hrs a year.

Thanks
Glenn Gleason
843-346-9332

Latest posts

Back